ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Disappointed in the OL again today. Putrid effort so far. And we have a lot of try-hards on D, and I applaud their effort, but few standouts. Too many missed tackles, people ever-so-slightly outta position. Mo, as I saw all last year, is full of want-to but just misses way too often. I see where he hasn't been in (or Minimally) since he missed the potential sack. JoJo is a freak though.
NIU has 94 yards as half approaches. I'm not complaining.

Playing hard, playing tough and flying around tonight. A few mistakes but nothing glaring. Amart needs to get a lot better for this team to excel.

There aren't a lot of things right with this team, but I like our secondary. Having a better, deeper, stronger DL probably helps as well.

We've been fortunate on a few pass plays but they're playing well. appears we can block all the punts.

Allen with the chance of a lifetime, a TD in his pocket, and he gets butter fingers.

Playing hard, playing tough and flying around tonight. A few mistakes but nothing glaring. Amart needs to get a lot better for this team to excel.

I think amart has played great. If our offensive line can figure it out and get better every week, we’ll be salty by mid year. Everything comes down to the oline IMO

Reactions: SC_'sker
Again with the hesitation, if Martinez had just taken the ball and ran he probably would’ve gotten a first down or at least close to it

I think amart has played great. If our offensive line can figure it out and get better every week, we’ll be salty by mid year. Everything comes down to the oline IMO

I see a Qb that is skittish, who makes overthrows and isn't going through his progressions well. Then again, I have probably the highest expectations for Adrian and he hasn't live up to those.

We need more talent at WR as well. The #17 for NIU should be wearing red. Our WR talent isn't nearly where we want it to be.

But a good night tonight so far.

ADVERTISEMENT