ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

nebraska_cornhuskers_blackshirts.0.jpg

Reactions: Husker1078
*FEEEEELS GOOOOD*
The 2nd half has me a little nervous still.
They start making those BS Aaron Rodgers hail mary prayers its gonna scare me.

I got some old tshirt with this logo on it. Need to wear it to work on Monday! Who's with me?!! GBR
I got a feeling that the huskers will be with you next Saturday... I’d say if they keep this play up they will have earned the right to wear those new black jerseys next week

Reactions: bigboxes
Very solid first half. I still don’t get the insistence on running up the middle when we have no ability to do it, but hey, good stuff so far

Reactions: Sinomatic
Looking pretty good this far. I’d like to see the offense in a better rhythm but not too bad. The defense has been all over the place in this game, solid effort so I hope they keep it going in the second half.

This is the best half of football Nebraska has played in a long time. Everything is an A+ rating. The only thing you could even nitpick about is our inside run game but I don't think it will matter if we keep gashing them on the edge.

Reactions: Husker1078
Want to see Mills get more comfortable and productive - we are going to need a second back

This is the best half of football Nebraska has played in a long time. Everything is an A+ rating. The only thing you could even nitpick about is our inside run game but I don't think it will matter if we keep gashing them on the edge.

Gashing them on the edge will only help to open up the middle... "Run where they aint"

Hey douche bag, why don't you come back to the Purdue board and own up to what you posted there last week? We have some thoughts for you...

Just so the rest of you classier Nebraska fans know what kind of @ss hat your boy Husker9300 is, you can come over and read his post as well.

Hey douche bag, why don't you come back to the Purdue board and own up to what you posted there last week? We have some thoughts for you...

Just so the rest of you classier Nebraska fans know what kind of @ss hat your boy Husker9300 is, you can come over and read his post as well.
did that get to you Nevada must have really sucked the life out of your non existent fan base lol

I’d pipe down until we beat them. At this point Purdue could probably name the score on us at their place.
them coming back to tell me how mean i was on there board just tells i kicked them while they were down and are trying to trigger Nebraska fans dont be pussies make fun of Purdue and never let them forget they lost to Nevada

ADVERTISEMENT