ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

why tf should we pipe down we lost to Colorado they lost to Nevada

Let me guess. You don't have a degree from or even attended Nebraska, did you? You sound like a teenager living in your mom and dad's basement. Even your own fellow fans are calling you out for being an idiot...

them coming back to tell me how mean i was on there board just tells i kicked them while they were down and are trying to trigger Nebraska fans dont be pussies make fun of Purdue and never let them forget they lost to Nevada

Remember getting beat by Troy last year? Yeah, you got a lot of credibility...

Let me guess. You don't have a degree from or even attended Nebraska, did you? You sound like a teenager living in your mom and dad's basement. Even your own fellow fans are calling you out for being an idiot...
you have to attend a university to be a fan now ok pat flawless logic. and if your angry for people being young sorry boomer.

you have to attend a university and to be a fan now ok pat flawless logic. and if your angry for people being young sorry boomer.

Just what I thought. Why don't you ask your mom to make you a PB&J with the crusts cut off and read you a bedtime story tonight to calm you down...

Just what I thought. Why don't you ask your mom to make you a PB&J with the crusts cut off and read you a bedtime story tonight to calm you down...
why are you suprised dont you have better stuff to do than talk on a board more big boy things to do maybe some heart failure check ups. no? why would you assume im mad pat the mad one was you last week and today.

ADVERTISEMENT