ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

All the reports of our offense struggling beating our D. Thought we were making progress. O took a step back so far. Young season though

It’s early. I just hate when a team gets hyped. They haven’t earned shit and they look like they got punched in the mouth. They better get it in gear and quit acting like they’re any good. They still have a lot to prove

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
I ignored most of the hype and Kool-Aid all off-season up until about this last week, especially when Osborne made those comments about Martinez. Now I wish I wouldn’t have gotten my hopes up, even if only fairly recently, because this is a big let down.

I don't see any improvement from last year yet. We need to more physical and be able to run the football.

And how does Martinez not just yank that ball down field out of bounds instead of taking a 20 yard loss?
Yeah it’s almost like he was more concerned with securing the ball and avoiding a turnover deep in his own territory.

okay this is bizarre. ESPN covered does NOT match up with live audio. ESPN is inserting commercials and delaying the live feed. Even stranger, my ESPN coverage in Idaho is different than my family member's ESPN coverage in Omaha despite both us us being on DISH.

ADVERTISEMENT