ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Mazour playing tells us what we need to know about Mo. sucks. He’s the type of athlete that could loosen up the defense.

I known scrimmaging is limited these days, but this looks worse than Spring Game. Jurgens is inexperienced but really looks unprepared.

Pretty disgusting on both sides of the ball. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

zu2671745_main_tm1377731212.jpg

So, ok we've seen Williams get a penalty on a 3rd and long, then he gets a no-call on a horse collar tackle, then he misses badly on the TD, then injures himself. And not to mention why in the hell Mazour is in the game

Wow, if they are playing like this against lower division school then how do we expect to be playing against better teams in the Big 10.

They’ll sort most of this clusterf*ck out. Not sure what is going on. Probably just trying to hard.

Our D has got to start sucking the life out of our offense and the entire team. I thought our Defense has blackshirts....did they deserve those shirts is my question? Hope I am proven wrong guys but getting that sick feeling again

So, ok we've seen Williams get a penalty on a 3rd and long, then he gets a no-call on a horse collar tackle, then he misses badly on the TD, then injures himself. And not to mention why in the hell Mazour is in the game

MoWash not playing and mills isnt a pass catcher. Who else you want in there?

We all know first games can look bad but what concerns me most is the same problem we have had for years, namely both lines getting beat regularly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT