ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

21-13 =8
We go for 2 point conversion if we come out and score first drive of second half? Or do we kick extra point?

ffe.gif

Reactions: prag_grenade
I agree wait until the 4th quarter until chasing the point. Play the percentage of kicking the extra point if scoring in the 3rd quarter. Defense will need to make more than 1 stop in the 2nd half.

Reactions: spinner4
That's the idea - they are gnawing on that D bad now.
Exactly. Nickel and dime crap. If we could take a lead I’d think they’d be in trouble. They aren’t built to come back from behind. But that’s a big “if”

Poor play calling in the 3rd series.
It wasnt enough that we decided to throw three straight times after zigbo had a 15 yard run. We should have kept six in to pass protect.
Frost needs to do some evaluating as well as chin.

Why so little Ozigbo on the run?

agree, before our first FG ... we gave away that possession in the red zone by giving the ball to Washington twice in the backfield

he is ineffective running the ball unless he gets it wide

This Nebraska team sucks.......looking forward to next year....think I need to watch something else at this point.

I understand this game means nothing.....but this is totally un-inspired Nebraska football at it worst. I think they are done for the season....and it shows (EXCEPT...Stanley Morgan looks like he is still playing)

ADVERTISEMENT