ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

If Nebraska could stop shooting themselves in the foot by dropping passes and fumbling, they'd be fine. Every time a good drive gets going, they fumble.

That said, it's bleeping cold at this game, the wind is wild, there's snow dropping every so often. Oh yeah and it's bleeping cold.

Maybe Vedral can pass in these elements better? Kinda scared to trust him.drom what I've seen though...

Looks like the streak of 450+ yard games is coming to an end. Maybe it's good that most of the recruits couldn't make it.

If Nebraska could stop shooting themselves in the foot by dropping passes and fumbling, they'd be fine. Every time a good drive gets going, they fumble.

That said, it's bleeping cold at this game, the wind is wild, there's snow dropping every so often. Oh yeah and it's bleeping cold.

Whatever happens this game is going to make A-Mart a bit tougher.

As Mike Tyson said, “everyone has a plan,until they get punched in the face”.

A-Mart has been punched in the face. Time to go into his corner, regroup,focus, and take this game. It’s there for him to take

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
I don’t think you should ever take timeouts when you have one of the worst defenses in the nation and the opposing offense wants to run the clock out

defense has played damn good today. i like the call.

Are we going with the wind in 4th?

They won the toss and elected to defer. So we wont know til the start of the 2nd half. If I was MSU I would elect to take the wind in the 4th and let Nebraska have the ball again since Nebraska can't move the ball and MSU is playing good defense.

Reactions: meo1960
This is the kind of game and day that Nebraska needed, find a way against a tough team in tough weather. The defense is awesome today and just might get the win, but the offense has two good drives in it along with a big special teams play. Second half is going to be fun!

Too many excuses for the poor calls. Yes this is a horribly called game. But damn, the offense needs to man up and play some ball. Quit with the excuses. This is football. The damn excuses are one reason the program is in the current state that it is. They need to pull their head out of their asses, lace up, and play some damn football like they are capable of.

We needed a stop with 2 minutes in the half....gave up to fricking quarter back draws!!!

They hadnt run the draw all game successfully. It was a great call by MSU and was blocked well. I bet it don't happen too often in the 2nd half. Well ya never know with Chin running the defense I guess. Hopefully they are a little more aware of Lombardi's running and toughness.

This is the kind of game and day that Nebraska needed, find a way against a tough team in tough weather. The defense is awesome today and just might get the win, but the offense has two good drives in it along with a big special teams play. Second half is going to be fun!

Yes, it will be! This is a tough, brutal game......it's good for us.

No safety please.
So we don't have a kicker huh? 12 for 16 on the year. Not bad for a true freshman. Better pct than Drew Brown's freshman year.

Before today, he was pretty bad. I gave him props in the ensuing posts/threads etc.

ADVERTISEMENT