ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Yep, ticky tack calls ALL going against NU. Gets old. But if we simply ran AM more this is probably a tied game. Not a smart offensive game plan at all.

annnnnd here comes the ugly part
HjqFjQn.gif

Yep, ticky tack calls ALL going against NU. Gets old. But if we simply ran AM more this is probably a tied game. Not a smart offensive game plan at all.

Yeah let’s run him like we did vs Colorado. That ended well.

We can’t run AM 30 times. He’ll never survive the season

Well the good news is no one is going to get in trouble for steroids or stimulants.

Again, the most troubling thing, is the team just doesn't seem to care. Good game ND vs VaTech time to check that out.

I enjoy watching football where both teams come to play.

I just cannot see what is going to change positively with this team. It’s not bad talent. It’s bad play.

On the plus side your coach will pull together enough of his 90 iq to give a meathead Warrior speech like he’s in the movie 300, only to throw more players under the bus.

We're in this game without the penalties. Inexcusable. Instead we're going to get blown out.

Again, the most troubling thing, is the team just doesn't seem to care. Good game ND vs VaTech time to check that out.

I enjoy watching football where both teams come to play.

Welcome to the big ten. You guys don’t play 4 nobodies, 5 more nobodies, two good teams and Oklahoma anymore

Reactions: sandiegohawk
Welcome to the big ten. You guys don’t play 4 nobodies, 5 more nobodies, two good teams and Oklahoma anymore

The Big Ten sucked before Urban, Franklin and Harbaugh showed up.

It isn't the conference. BYU beat Wisky and got trucked by Utah St.

What has happened is, football has simply passed Nebraska by. Not the conference. This team is just bad.

Yeah let’s run him like we did vs Colorado. That ended well.

We can’t run AM 30 times. He’ll never survive the season
Who said 30 times Einstein? If AM can’t take getting tackled then he has no business on the field. I think if I recall it’s referred to as “dual threat”.

Reactions: RedSea

Yeah we do they are named Illinois, Purdue, Northwestern, Iowa, Rutgers, Maryland, Indiana, etc...problem is we stink and aren't any better than them.

First half summary:
-Long play for NU, refs call us for a penalty
-Bad play by Wisconsin, refs call us for a penalty

I am starting to expect a flag on every play. A few have been warranted of course but there are some extremely petty calls so far.
-Pass interference on Lamar Jackson was terrible call and helped give Wisconsin 7 points
-Block in the back against Foster was petty and terrible and took away a 1st down and led to a 3rd and 27.

Anyone else want to bitch slap Chinander and wipe the smirk off his face?

ADVERTISEMENT