ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Only down 3 after one on the road; could be worse. That was a quick quarter!

good job by the defense ...

1 f-ing first down and 8 yards rushing against a suspect defense is an abomination

not even 3 minutes of possession -- Chin should punch Frost in the face

It’s the Doc Sadler game plan. Stay close and steal it at the end!

Our running back that had 170 yards and two TDs last week has 0 yards on 0 carries. He also didn't get the ball on 2nd and 2. Nice.

We are not going to be running the ball up the middle with much success today...350 lb DT for Wisconsin is an anchor.

3rd and six and Bootle is 14 yards away from the WR.

Edit: Oops, it was A Williams, not Bootle

Hedged. No faith in our offense. Florida State has the same problem and their OL eventually cost them the game.

However, defense looking ok.

I don’t see this offense having any success if we don’t take shots downfield. We need to keep the defense honest.

That's been the problem the entire season. Can't take a shot down the field when you're running for your life every play

Defense playing pretty well. We may have some hope if the offense can put a dang drive together.

Offensive Line owes the defense an apology.

They can show it by adding another 100lbs to their bench and stop getting beaten up

Reactions: SC_'sker
Defense is holding up considering they've already been on the field the whole game. If we don't start moving the chains the fourth quarter is going to be a bloodbath given our depth.

Possible...more likely that our defense is going to be running on fumes and leaking oil in the 3rd quarter, and UW will start housing a lot of these hand-offs.

I hit the under at 55, 51 and 49.5. Makes the game tolerable.

Tough to watch these Huskers sometimes, so I gamble the game and make it more interesting.

Our defense will be exhausted in the 2nd half. They've been on the field pretty much the entire game. I still think Wisconsin wins by at least 30. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT