ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

If you are Frost what would you try to accomplish in the second half? I would say zero turnovers and penalties. 2-3 sustained drives, energy on defense..

Been watching Huskers for over 40 years and never seen anything quite like this. Maybe Texas Tech in the Callahan years but it seems every aspect of the game, the kids just aren’t doing anything fundamentally right. Blocking, tackling, kicking, etc., etc. I’m just shocked. Well, I guess it can only get better from here.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Maybe we need some dos Equis at halftime to get this team motivated like in that stupid commercial

Their DL is really well coached. Another call that would have been a big play if a DL doesn’t get a hand on it.

Agreed. 14-point swing right out of the gate. Thought it was a lucky deflection at first but the dude made a helluva play with one hand straight up while still engaged with the OL.

Jim really worried we will score if he doesn't run the clock down?

Frost is going to deliver the speech of a lifetime...

"Guys it is about winning! Not being a loser. I'm making $5 million per year and I'm a winner. You guys are losers. Your moms think you're losers and so does your girlfriend. While you losers go back to your dorm tonight, I'll be sitting in my mansion."

Reactions: RedMyMind
Rent is due on them blackshirts. Welcome back the yellow bee's!!!!!
What kind of punishment does the offense get?
Can we get them some throw up or poop colored jerseys?

watching this is as if Nu is playing with 10 guys and mich with 12. they seem to be everywhere

ADVERTISEMENT