ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

I did not expect this staff to fix all of the problems in 9 months but this appears so far to be a step backwards. Maybe it’s tearing it down to build it up again. But it’s not just talent. So far it’s scheme. It’s discipline. It’s preparation. It’s motivation. Fixed in 9 months? Not reasonable. Better 9 months later? You are damn right I expected better in 9 months.
So the same staff that was able to develop excellent schemes, discipline, preparation and motivation at UCF cannot do it here? Or maybe the problem does not lie with the coaching. Maybe there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. Maybe a lot of these players simply did not buy into the Frost agenda. Sure looks to me like a bunch of players who don't give a shit. And I am not about to blame that on Frost. If you want to go ahead. What I am seeing is a bunch of lazy as f$ck players who don't give a shit. If I am Frost I bench 75% of these guys. Hell, their replacements can't play worse.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Man Frost is such an idiot for leaving Martinez in. WTF are these "coaches" thinking?

now the refs are running it up also.

f-it, go out to see who we can hurt. harbaugh can call off the dogs or take his chances with the rest of his season

Their DL is really well coached. Another call that would have been a big play if a DL doesn’t get a hand on it.

I thought the refs had it right the first time - don't think Martinez had possession. Having said that, a safety is probably a better result at this point. At least now Michigan will have farther to go for its next TD.

I'm going to say we lack football players.

We don't lack volunteers giving it the ole college try, we lack football players.

He did that with Mackenzie Milton his freshman year. Paid dividends in year 2.

Was Mackenzie getting slaughtered with no blocking from OL or anybody else? I'm thinking its best to take him out from an injury prevention standpoint.

We were lucky the Akron game was cancelled. Might have been the first 0-12 season in school history.

Ultimately, the game may have helped in prep for Week 2 had it been played.

The no play wasn't good for UNL. Yes, until the Huskers get better, UNL seems appropriate.

Right now, this is going to be a long, long afternoon in Ann Arbor.

Growing pains.

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
I don’t understand that ruling at all. AM just batted the ball down Ike you see all the time, have never seen it ruled that way before.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
The players quit faster than the fans. At least we're still watching. They're not even playing.

Reactions: Chuck003
How long can Chinander last with performances like this? He worried me the most of all the coaches, and for good reason.

Reactions: meo1960
Maybe Scott can read the Dos Equis label at halftime. We need something to inspire the greatest comeback in football history

Reactions: huskerfan66
What do you guys want to do with the rest of the day? Any parties anywhere?

Only thing left is different players today, can’t execute what they tried all week/year in any of the 3 phases, doubt any adjustments would be executed either

ADVERTISEMENT