ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Wouldn't wanna be Scott speaking to the press after this massacre.

I wouldn't be surprised if HCSF quits after next year. I don't think he will ever have a winning season at Nebraska. I think by the end of this year he'll realize he won't be able to get it done.

This is the reason I dont watch Nebraska football games in public anymore (unless Im at the game).
Got tired of the morons that over react about every little thing. When it gets this bad I have to turn it off and go watch in the bedroom. Too embarrassing and get tired of family repeating the score in a shocked manor. It's that time.

I did not expect this staff to fix all of the problems in 9 months but this appears so far to be a step backwards. Maybe it’s tearing it down to build it up again. But it’s not just talent. So far it’s scheme. It’s discipline. It’s preparation. It’s motivation. Fixed in 9 months? Not reasonable. Better 9 months later? You are damn right I expected better in 9 months.

Tell me that center is the general in Frosts Offense. Tell me Cole Conrad is nicked up all you want. But Conrad is making Zero dam reads. Is he nicked up in the brain? I see no leadership on the line. Get the guy out of there and don’t say we’d be in trouble without him. We are in major trouble with him

Reactions: IceHusker
good on the personal foul, at least that player isn't a f'ing loser who's already given up. They are running it up, fight back and make it hurt

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
We were lucky the Akron game was cancelled. Might have been the first 0-12 season in school history.

Frost is getting a lesson in the difference between B1G and AAC football today, and I hope he takes good notes. That wimpy offense isn't going to cut it without much better athletes.

Frost is getting a lesson in the difference between B1G and AAC football today, and I hope he takes good notes. That wimpy offense isn't going to cut it without much better athletes.

Yep...I think he is realizing what Riley realized the first time he saw Ohio State in person...there is a different level of talent across the board here.

ADVERTISEMENT