ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Have to get Martinez out of the pocket and open up the run threat. If he can’t run, why even play him?

Did you watch bunch throw the ball? Martinez is a much better player in the pass game. I don’t think letting Martinez run 25 times in his first game from injury when we are getting blown out is a successful strategy. You’ll get him hurt and we’ll still get blown out

Reactions: rchrisreade
Our defensive line is almost as bad as the offensive line. No pressure on the QB on passes. He has all day to throw
Absolutely. I think our OL gets overconfidence from playing against them. I can’t get over how much more athletic other teams look on the DL when you switch channels.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Can we just forfeit the remainder of the year? This team clearly doesn’t want to play and this staff is just going thru the motions to get losers like Dedrick Young out of the program.

Culture will take a year. Schedule is better next year, so we’ll see a jump. This year is going to be bumpy. Frost and team didn’t go and get stupid all of a sudden...

What would you call? We’ve tried running. Can’t block there either. Hard to be successful on offense if you can’t block
Eichorst, round 2. AD talking trash never goes well
I just don’t get the play calling. I understand Martinez is banged up but putting him back there in the pocket (or lack thereof) with that line is ridiculous.
lmao....raid the jucoz

Boys enjoy the game.... 'this to will pass'.....learning the 'hard way' today in the big house..... to be expected.

We will be fine.... I see positives each game. UM is for real this year and will contend for B10 title.

The team is 'seeing the bar' and where it is set.... I see a TON of fight in this team.....

....and a TON of missed assignments.....and a TON of 'amped up mistakes'....

Its Football 101 for the Huskers this year....Scott is year ONE.....
Jim Harbaugh is in his FOURTH....

Think about it......where will Scott take this team in FOUR years....:)

Enjoy the lessons....as they come....the way they come....and keep pushing forward.

This will be Michigan easiest game of the season. NU is playing like one of the worst fbs teams in college football.

Look it is really simple:
1. New schemes on both sides of the ball
2. Poor player development for the past three years
3. Poor culture for the past three years
4. Severe lack of talent across the board due to bad recruiting (despite whatever our rankings were)
5. A loser mentality that is a holdover from last year

I drank the kool aid like we all did. Did not expect us to be this bad. But we need patience. Anyone on here who wants to conclude, based on the start to this year, that Frost and his staff are lousy coaches, are idiots

Just don't understand how smu can compete, but we cant. It really makes no sense.

Even the announcer, who seems to like us, can't put lipstick on this pig.

Wow. I'm starting to feel bad for you guys. I think I'll see what other games are on. This isn't even a game. Good luck the rest of the season.

The next time Frost pulls his "who's on board" talk, he better direct it to some of his assistant coaches as well.

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT