ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

I drink as much koolaid as the next guy, but this has to be the most undisciplined, poorly coached, and mentally weak Husker team I have ever seen.

Only one way to go from here.....

How is that not running into the kicker. Come on give us asympathy call

disappointed that we couldnt knock some of the burs off. cant blame it all on previous staffs.

Reactions: Wing-Back
I just don’t get the play calling. I understand Martinez is banged up but putting him back there in the pocket (or lack thereof) with that line is ridiculous.

I just don’t get the play calling. I understand Martinez is banged up but putting him back there in the pocket (or lack thereof) with that line is ridiculous.

What would you call? We’ve tried running. Can’t block there either. Hard to be successful on offense if you can’t block

Reactions: bshirt73
We can’t run at them, can run side to side. What playcall do you like with this OL?

I rented the new Spider Man game for the weekend at least. Got beer on the way. Things are looking up.

ADVERTISEMENT