ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Tyjon Lindsey, may be the most over hyped person, not just player, but person, to have ever lived!

Putting aside the Lindsey thing, there are signs of life. Small glimmers but signs of life from the defense.

Yeah. Our D seems to be adjusting and waking up. Our O is completely lost. And lets just stop playing special teams. We don't need the liability.

Yeah, the nightmare just keeps getting worse. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Maybe this is the “darkest” moment that Frost was talking about and it’s gets better from here. Let’s hope so. GBR.

If there was any doubt Lindsey shouldn't be on the field that should settle it. I can't remember a single play in his career that has made a difference

Reactions: mmunso7
Every time you think something good might actually happen, something worse than you could have imagined happens.
7ZkN.gif

Yeah. I think we have a bad habit of being overly negative because we've been watching a team that for at least 8 years now has just been beating itself and making bad mental mistakes.

I think Frost and co are good, I just think they're dealing with a lot of crap in the program. I think we'll still be good in 2019, but we may not even match our record from last year this year.

LOL at people that thought you could change player bad habits in one offseason.

Is chip kelly a bad coach? How about willie Tagart? Dan Mullen? Coaches aren’t an instant fix. And yeah, we look bad because now we have the same players with bad work ethics playing in a system they’re not as familiar with. This was always going to take time. Frost told you that.

Reactions: tpmcg
By the way, yet again, Chinander seems to be coaching a good unit. They got smoked a few times, but they're making good adjustments, getting shots in on Patterson, and stuffing the run now. Its like, at least the D looks like they can play their role. The O looks totally lost, and it's the offensive line that is doing it.

Reactions: xxUNRIVALEDxx
Glad I am dvring and watching every half hour. Watching live would be deadly. Hard to overlook what Frost did at UCF but this looks like poorest prepared team in years and that is saying a lot.

Reactions: rchrisreade
The culture of Riley persists. Hope they shake it at some point this season so 2019 isn’t a shitshow too.

Yeah. I think we have a bad habit of being overly negative because we've been watching a team that for at least 8 years now has just been beating itself and making bad mental mistakes.

I think Frost and co are good, I just think they're dealing with a lot of crap in the program. I think we'll still be good in 2019, but we may not even match our record from last year this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT