ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Surprise surprise. We turn the ball over, the other team scores and we get a key player out of the game..
Typical. sometimes wonder why I watch when it seems only bad thing happen. I feel like a dam Browns fan. Maybe Bud Light will put free beer coolers in Lincoln someday

Reactions: CatColumbia
Disappointed in how we’ve started games, down quickly in our 1st 3 games. I want to believe it is talent...

Worst offense in the country. We need to just punt on 1st down.

When the **** is this going to be cleaned up. Been waiting about 11 years now to see a game where we don't just blow our own heads off

Can we just forfeit the season? We clearly need a lot more practice. These guys look lost out there.

I feel for the left tackle there, given that there were two guys to block. But in that situation, it's probably a good idea to at least mildly inconvenience one or the other.

I thought 2017 was the worst Nebraska team I'd ever see. We may not beat a FBS opponent this year.

I am honestly stunned we still look this way...I figured we would at least we play clean, sigh...

Looks like we're going to have to make EVERY MISTAKE POSSIBLE before turning this thing around.

I didn’t think special teams could be worse than under the Riley era, I didn’t think teams could be less prepared, damn was I wrong.

Glad I didn’t listen to the Nebraska post practice interviews this week. I imagine there was a lot of talk about best practice yet, correcting mistake, fixing the little things...

ADVERTISEMENT