ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

You guys are expecting a lot of a guy that walked on and should be a third or fourth string quarterback running scout team.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
UCF wasn’t exactly a good team in Frosts first season either.

Right. I was referencing last year. But what you’re saying furthers my point. You won’t see undisciplined teams that beat themselves with mental errors completely flip in an off season with a coaching staff change. Doesn’t happen because those problems take a long time to fix.

Reactions: barney44
Right. He is making poor decisions. Exactly. He is starting his first game and he is making bad judgements and making mistakes. But he does throw a nice ball and has some speed. Not Martinez speed but he isn't a statue either. He is pressing because he feels the pressure to make good plays. I think he is stressing and pressing.

I agreez He needs to relax and try to have some fun. Hell, he may never get this chance again. He can’t play much worse. Right now he’s looking at jointing Fyfe and Davis on huskerfootball Mt Rushmore of awful QBs

Heh.....I thought our OLine made incredible improvement last week......while still better than last year.....still marginal.

Contrary to popular belief those things aren’t a quick fix. UCF didn’t have those issues last year. Let’s not act like Frost and staff can’t coach. I’ll never understand why people think a new staff and turn a 4-8 team into a contender in an off season. Building discipline and consistency is a long term process.
It is a 3 year process unless you find a special player at QB.

Reactions: jeans15
Right. I was referencing last year. But what you’re saying furthers my point. You won’t see undisciplined teams that beat themselves with mental errors completely flip in an off season with a coaching staff change. Doesn’t happen because those problems take a long time to fix.

Agree. This is not something that will be fixed over night or possibly even a season.

I agreez He needs to relax and try to have some fun. Hell, he may never get this chance again. He can’t play much worse. Right now he’s looking at jointing Fyfe and Davis on huskerfootball Mt Rushmore of awful QBs
I wonder if our receivers are getting open or is he just not seeing them?? He seems to hold on to the ball a long time, as if the receivers are not open.

F ing terrible. Uninspired garbage. We didn’t deserve to lose last week. At this point we deserve it. We suck ass on offense

I hope this bone head crap is just carry over from smiley mike and gets corrected soon

its like lack of concentration

Man hope Martinez can come back soon and be healthy. Otherwise we won’t beat anyone

fdgEm8.png

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT