ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Really bad football. Spotting them 10 is too much. It kills me that I don’t think we can win this game. Bunch is going to throw 2 more pics.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Love that Dr. Pepper commercial where the football parents catch their son with a soccer magazine under his mattress! "First you're watching soccer, next thing you're watching lacrosse." RollingLaugh

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Bunch is only a small part of the problem. Lack of discipline and poor play calling mostly fall on the head coach.

Reactions: HuskAir
Bunch is only a small part of the problem. Lack of discipline and poor play calling mostly fall on the head coach.

The lack of discipline and penalties reminds me of Jon Gruden’s debut with Oakland last Monday; brutal. Rough year for us Huskers-Raiders fans, with our “dream” head coaches on the sidelines.

I usually agree with you, but I haven’t seen it. Hell his TD pass, he shouldn’t have even thrown. He could of walked in to the end zone if he doesn’t hesitate.
Right. He is making poor decisions. Exactly. He is starting his first game and he is making bad judgements and making mistakes. But he does throw a nice ball and has some speed. Not Martinez speed but he isn't a statue either. He is pressing because he feels the pressure to make good plays. I think he is stressing and pressing.

Reactions: spinner4

Contrary to popular belief those things aren’t a quick fix. UCF didn’t have those issues last year. Let’s not act like Frost and staff can’t coach. I’ll never understand why people think a new staff and turn a 4-8 team into a contender in an off season. Building discipline and consistency is a long term process.

? Please enlighten me on his ability? He sure can hand the ball off.
I am not claiming he is a great talent. I am just saying people need to calm down and step away from the damn ledge. The kid is starting his first game and is cracking under the pressure I think. He is not a cool cucumber like Martinez. He panics. My only point is that he does have some basic skills as a QB. Throws a nice ball. He is not devoid of talent

Contrary to popular belief those things aren’t a quick fix. UCF didn’t have those issues last year. Let’s not act like Frost and staff can’t coach. I’ll never understand why people think a new staff and turn a 4-8 team into a contender in an off season. Building discipline and consistency is a long term process.

UCF wasn’t exactly a good team in Frosts first season either.

ADVERTISEMENT