ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Nobody is abandoning Frost. But hopefully this is a wake-up call for him that we're going to need to recruit at a higher level than we are now if we want to be great again. Too many good coaches and teams in this league - this is a Sun Belt team today.

Reactions: Chuck003
Give it a rest people, its game two of the beginning. Give it some time! I know its ugly, but come on.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
the field was not wide open to the ednzone the lbr was completely reading the qb.

You guys seem to forget that our Coach will always have a lower point in Husker history. Shut out at Arizona St. and booed by his home fans is a pretty low place.

We are going to come back. I do not think Frost is a bad coach. He has proven he is a good coach. I don't know why our guys are playing with such a lack of discipline. But I think we come back

Nobody is abandoning Frost. But hopefully this is a wake-up call for him that we're going to need to recruit at a higher level than we are now if we want to be great again. Too many good coaches and teams in this league - this is a Sun Belt team today.

Frost knows he needs to upgrade the talent. He's been busy doing just that, but you can't turnover a roster in a year

Reactions: Husker-NJ
ADVERTISEMENT