ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

images

Bunch is terrible
He's playing like a high school QB. Too hesitant, then tries to make desperation throws right near the sideline. Not sure the Huskers can beat anyone on their schedule with him in the game. After getting lucky with his throw to Stoll, the coaches should have been in his ear---"never make that throw again..."

I hope that NU NEVER has a slow QB on roster ever again. Watching Bunch even try to roll from the pocket is painful.

I would expect to see Martinez warming up coming out of this break .

Or we are gonna get beat.

Bunch needs a series to get his head together. The OL is not good enough for him to decide he is going to be a hero on every play.

He's playing like a high school QB. Too hesitant, then tries to make desperation throws right near the sideline. Not sure the Huskers can beat anyone on their schedule with him in the game. After getting lucky with his throw to Stoll, the coaches should have been in his ear---"never make that throw again..."

QB coach actually encourages late throws

Good Grief, Someone get in bunch's ear and tell him to throw it away if its not there. Running out of bounce behind the line of scrimmage is crazy as a qb.

Post loss follow up performance, not looking good. Now I can see why Bunch was third team. Throw the ball away? No, throw it into double coverage.

D doing a good job of shutting down the running game and most of the short passing, daring them to go longer where we've been more hit and miss. Good strategy so long as we get pressure consistently

"Nebraska Turnovers" our new mascot is an apple turnover. Disgusting offensive showing so far.

Special teams has been so bad, why are you fair catching the ball inside the 10? Let it go

They had the right idea handing it off to the RB.. do more of that, and let it setup the pass.. sparingly. Keep feeding Space Cowboy and Ziggy Stardust

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT