ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Even when Lamar does something good he still sucks. Better to knock that ball down there then pick it off. But I’ll take it none the less
I thought they were going to give it to the receiver too. Looked like they both had it for awhile.

Glad LJ made the play, good fight for the ball. But if that ball is thrown correctly, 3 yds more, he was burned for TD.

despite all the talk about talent, we don't have a lot of depth and our speed isn't where it needs to be for Frost's offense, IMO

Who’s talking about our talent other than the look aid folks on this board??? Hanging in with Troy at home. Wow!! No speed at all.

Dual possession. Troy should be 1st and Goal
tenor.gif

Hey I’m stuck in Evanston, Wyoming. Can anyone help me with the name of the thread that has locations to watch Husker games?

GBR

Absolutely horrible blicking going on... im friggen so pissed at the right side 9f this luine

Do we have one freaking play...so far I'm not I pressed at all with Frost's playcalling in either game.

It's like really dude.

Gameday clowns out early today!

It's reality, especially with a walk-on at QB or a hobbled Martinez. This is a soft, undisciplined team, with a brutal schedule where our easiest game was cancelled.

Frost will get it turned around eventually, but not this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT