ADVERTISEMENT

1st half game thread

what a horseshit penalty. one, he ran with it. two, he turned completely away from where he kicked it into butler.

what a horseshit penalty. one, he ran with it. two, he turned completely away from where he kicked it into butler.

Yeah since when is your follow-through as a kicker spreading your legs wide open? Amazing that they call that BS

I was going to complain that we didn't use our timeouts and have 2 minutes for our offense to work with, but then I remembered our coach has won a Grey Cup and is highly respected

Just knew that penalty would end up in a touchdown. Even with 65 yards behind them...our defense is a unique brand of stink

Of course Iowa scores a TD after NU’s beyond stupid penalty, which came on the heels of NU’s beyond stupid fake FG, which also results in Iowa getting the second half kick-off because of Riley beyond stupidly not calling timeouts to give his offense some time.

Go home Riley. Now!!!

Reactions: regionsdoc
Butler: "Football has all these, like, complicated rules, like don't run into the punter after he kicks it. How am i supposed to remember all that. Being on the punt return team is so complex."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT