ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

What you guys fail to understand is that this is Mark Banker’s fault. Thank goodness we got rid of him.

id prefer cosgroves all out blitz every play vs texas strategy over this.

Well we still don't know if Minnesota has a punter, but at least they only got a FG there. Progress!

It turns out that Riley's record at OSU is exactly what he is as a coach.
You are what your record says you are.

Dear Mr. Riley:

Do the right thing and retire tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Todo el mundo in the State of Nebraska

Reactions: scarletred
No, it's that Pelini virus. Tough little ba$tard to radicate.

Oh, come on. I am not a Bo fan but I am giving this all to Riley and his assistant coaches like Langsdorf and Diaco. On 4th and short they have Wilbon in there at running back when Ozigbo could fall over the line of scrimmage and make the first down. The coaches simply don't put the players in position to win the game.

It doesn't matter. The players have no fight. They know the coaches are gone and until around 7pm on the 24th it is going to remain ugly.

Dear Mr. Riley:

Sincerely,
Hate too say it but it makes me hate Eichorst even more.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Oh, come on. I am not a Bo fan but I am giving this all to Riley and his assistant coaches like Langsdorf and Diaco. On 4th and short they have Wilbon in there at running back when Ozigbo could fall over the line of scrimmage and make the first down. The coaches simply don't put the players in position to win the game.

It doesn't matter. The players have no fight. They know the coaches are gone and until around 7pm on the 24th it is going to remain ugly.
Where's that sarcasm icon when you need it ;0)

Dear Mr. Riley:

Sincerely,
While Riley is a super-nice man, I don't think he's nice enough to walk away from millions of dollars.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT