ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

They way Urbie is getting all worked up he wants to run up the score
He's an ass but take what you can get. He wants to get back in the playoff picture and the only way they'll do that is to blow people out.

Everyone having fun yet? Frost Is. Make sure Parrella sticks around. I am guessing his boys are playing great, but it's everyone else's fault?

He's an ass but take what you can get. He wants to get back in the playoff picture and the only way they'll do that is to blow people out.

He will really want to make a statement with all of the top 10 losses today.

Btw, I have been up til now, a supporter of keeping Riley. I would be completely okay with a change if they get boatraced tonight. You need to show improvement through the year.

Pelini had very good teams his first few years as the year rolled on, the last few they became worse.

Callahan and Solich teams never really showed improvement through the year.

Riley showed improvement his first year, dwindled the second(albeit during the tougher schedule). If the team gives up now, it's not coming back.

I just want to assure everyone that if the stadium is missing 20-30,000 fans after the half that there is no reason to worry. We have ALWAYS seen this happen. It happened all the time under Osborne. We just never noticed because our AD lied to us and cooked the books.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Can not stop them at all and can not do a thing on offense. Not Good. Barely hanging on here. Already got a buzz and ready to go work on the motorcycle...

I feel sick. There is so much of this season left, and we just have nothing right now. Right now the only reason to watch is to identify the guys who haven't quit. Spielman and Ozigbo are players.

OSU is toying with us running basic high school plays.
Against another defensive "genius". When we gonna learn. You can't run a 2 gap scheme in college unless you've got the players to run it. Our defensive and offensive lines are getting abused and that last TD was a bust by a linebacker.

This is clearly all Pelinis fault. God I hope for 2 more years of this. Just to be fair and all.

I feel sick. There is so much of this season left, and we just have nothing right now. Right now the only reason to watch is to identify the guys who haven't quit. Spielman and Ozigbo are players.
Add #7 (Barry) to that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT