ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

I have my full bottle of Jack Daniels right next to me. Time to start chugging

giphy-55.gif

no one should denigrate other team’s talent(MSU, Wisky, Iowa, even nw) again. They all have better players than what we see on the field tonight in the home uniforms.

Well, this is about what I expected because Riley is simple jack compared to Urban Meyer. But this is still quite sad. Hopefully the fans that attended make a statement and empty the stadium by halftime.

Serioisly..not even mad.. laughable..the announcers alreasy dont even want this game... gus says and he scores.... almost like this is too easy and they have had 2 poss each... un believable

Do you think we will have more first downs and they have touchdowns by the end of game? 2-0 OSU advantage so far...

And to think after going against two quality opponents people still think Riley is the answer, smh

Serioisly..not even mad.. laughable..the announcers alreasy dont even want this game... gus says and he scores.... almost like this is too easy and they have had 2 poss each... un believable

Yep, exactly how I feel at this point. The thing that actually makes me mad is that I actually feel that way!! I'll still watch and root for the good guys, but I have no faith in them at this point. They lost it after getting beat by Wisconsin.

ADVERTISEMENT