ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

In all fairness - I see tOSU has improved alot since the OU game. BUT - we did not show up tonight. Result may be the worse home loss in Nebraska history

Announcer "And another easy touchdown"-- this about sums up Nebraska since 2002 in a nationally televised game

Reactions: newAD
bootle couldn't cover me
I'm not sure what Diaco is coaching out there but man, we should have been running blitzes at him from the get go. I posted that yesterday. It was our only chance. Just laying back and HOPING he makes a mistake is just stupid.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
we have tried this 3 man rush crap several times over the last decade. it has never, ever ****ing worked.

After the upsets of the top 10 this weekend, I was thinking "well, who knows, maybe . . . " What a schmuck I am!

9 yds per play allowed so far. honestly, i don't care if they hire barney cotton - he couldn't be worse than this.

Diaco is pissng me off so much.
If I were those players I would t want to play for him.
He leaves them hanging out to dry and sets them up for failure.
There is no way we have a chance to disrupt anything bringing three. OSU obviously has more talent than us, you have to adapt accordingly.
They are beating us over the top anyway....bring ungodly amounts of heat and give our players a chance!

Reactions: StrongArm517
In all fairness - I see tOSU has improved alot since the OU game. BUT - we did not show up tonight. Result may be the worse home loss in Nebraska history

Whatever you have to tell yourself. We’re close. It’s not the delta inntalent - sarcasm obviously

Where are all the Riley supporters now? Seriously. Please man up and come on here and explain this shit. Riley is the worst NU coach in modern history.

I’ve been a Riley supporter. I dislike firing a coach after three years. We’ve dug a hole of firing a 10 win coach, a shit coach, then a 9 win shit coach and now we’re going to fire a guy after three years? Who are we going to get to come here? What if Frost says no?

This is embarrassing, but I still won’t be upset if we give Riley another year. Unless we only get 2 more wins.

I am one of the people who want Riley to succeed and do believe we need the recruits he has jumping on board now, but this is brutal to watch.

We are worse than I thought. I still can't believe we won't turn this around somewhat. This is like....1aa bad.
Riley is leaving this program in worse shape than pelini did I'm afraid.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT