ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

35-0. At the half. At home. At night. In Conference. We have the O.

This is the worst Nebraska team I have ever seen. Worse than 2007. No joke.

But it's not Riley's fault? 307 yards?
Matt Davison just said this is the lowest point ever for NU football. He is sick.

You Riley supporters need to admit you are wrong.

not only admit you were wrong. they need to shut up and go away.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
iu

NU - 3 first down
OSU - 5 touchdowns

JT Barrett Eric Crouch’s a Nebraska defender in our own house.

What the hell are they doing??????? Seriously, is there a worse coaching staff in div1 when it comes to in-game decisions?????

Calm down. He’s been coaching for 40 years and is highly respected. Evidence: Just look at how well prepared we are and the discipline this team has. We are close.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
That the guy on the other sideline not only has a more talented team, he is also going to out coach you to the point of public embarrassment - and will not hesitate to score 70 points on you just to make a point.
OK. You don't think everyone in the nation is aware of that?

Can get started on the next coaching search. Retaining him accomplishes nothing.
Sounds like the coaching search may already be over. Canning Riley now wouldn't help anything and would probably ensure a losing season. You want DL or Diaco to be the head coach? Good Lord.

Reactions: canaham
Couldn't even get close enough for a FG attempt in the first half.

They've shifted into making smartass comments about TO and FROST; acting like they know more about football than everybody
I just don't get this whole demeanor. It's trash Osborne, make fun of Frost, beat up on Rimington. Yet, it's either defend or remain silent on Eichorst, Riley, Diaco, and Langsdorf.

Really, Love my Hawks but anything could happen. What anger are you talking about.
Right, it’s so obvious you’re an Iowa fan, yes I know Iowa, currently tied for 3rd in the B1G West with Purdue, go away. Wisconsin, Nebraska, Purdue, Iowa etc......

In what specific way would we be worse?
You have to have somebody act as the head coach. Riley is a professional. He's been selling recruits on NU and not his staff (fortunately). Keeping him to the end of the season doesn't hurt a thing and maybe saves NU some face. Firing him now just creates a void of leadership. You think these kids quit tonight. Just wait if you can Riley now. You might as well forfeit the rest of your games. What do you do if the interim wins out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT