ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

It's hard to believe they have the same total yards as what we did in the 1st half last week. And we only scored 7.....

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
It's hard to believe they have the same total yards as what we did in the 1st half last week. And we only scored 7.....
1/5 in the red zone last week with a pick 6 and a missed field goal. Our D is terrible and we're not getting any calls whatsoever on offense.

I’ve been a Riley supporter. I dislike firing a coach after three years. We’ve dug a hole of firing a 10 win coach, a shit coach, then a 9 win shit coach and now we’re going to fire a guy after three years? Who are we going to get to come here? What if Frost says no?

This is embarrassing, but I still won’t be upset if we give Riley another year. Unless we only get 2 more wins.
Michigan fired both Rich Rod and Hoke after three years.

Come on. What more evidence do you need? I don't like the coaching carousel either but geez.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Yes the first half last week we just couldn't finish but we saw flashes. In my pregame hopeful post a few days ago I said we have a chance to keep it close if we just put it all together and take advantage of opportunities.
Thus far we've only had one real opportunity, however.

Why, we have to play them as well. I think it would be better to just keep your mouth shut. It could happen to us as well.
You’re letting your anger or the booze get to you, lighten up or sober up.

Come on. What more evidence do you need? I don't like the coaching carousel either but geez.
You don't fire him until the end of the season . It wouldn't change anything.

iu

One thing Michigan has in both of those tenures was high level recruiting. It was still a very attractive job. Look at what Harbaugh inherited. They were in a different situation IMO.

If we want Frost, we’d better make sure he’s in before we fire MR. Otherwise we will be in the same situation that we were in after Solich was fired.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Does NU understand there are coaches out there who aren't psychotic like Pelion but not catatonic like riley??? Maybe if he occasional complained we'd get a freaking call.....
OSUs RT just tacked our end, in broad daylight. Not only is riley a horrible coach, he gets zero respect from refs...

One thing Michigan has in both of those tenures was high level recruiting. It was still a very attractive job. Look at what Harbaugh inherited. They were in a different situation IMO.

If we want Frost, we’d better make sure he’s in before we fire MR. Otherwise we will be in the same situation that we were in after Solich was fired.
Don't disagree. I don't want another screwed up coaching search. We agree there

ADVERTISEMENT