ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

I can't watch anymore, too many other games with good football being played, this is just sickening. Good luck the rest of the way, this turns my stomach watching absurdly poor football. Wisconsin is just begging Nebraska to score. Absurd

No excuse for the missed field goal, but we should have been first and goal from that DPI. I don't know how that didn't get called.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Can’t blame anyone of this so far on Tanner. He’s doing his job. O-line too really. Its the Wr that are messing this up

Reactions: StrongArm517
Receivers who can't make a play. Missed FG. Bad bounce off a RB's shoulder pad.

Yep, definitely the coach's fault. Firing him will fix everything!

Defense doing its job. Wiscy is probably content draining the clock and seeing if we can do anything but committing a comedy of errors.

too many errors. 2 dropped td passes. 2 missed pass interference calls...shit.

Talk about doing every f'ing thing to lose a game. Mich St on the road and playing Mich tough, up 14-3, Iowa State plays OU tough in their place and winning. Meanwhile, N at home and sh*tting the bed at every turn. Sigh....

I feel like we have totally outplayed them and we are still down 10-0. Frustrating
I know, but also feels like they are in total control. They have been an outstanding 2nd half team this year, and sluggish in 1st. Hopefully tonight 2nd half is sluggish too

Reactions: headcard
I feel like we are way more talented but they are more composed and disciplined. As I feel most weeks

I do not think we are more talented. We are playing hard. We spotted them a lead and have to play from behind. We have done that in the past but are burning through our 9 lives.

Talk about doing every f'ing thing to lose a game. Mich St on the road and playing Mich tough, up 14-3, Iowa State plays OU tough in their place and winning. Meanwhile, N at home and sh*tting the bed at every turn. Sigh....
It’s 10-0 and defense is playing great. Hardly time to be cussing.

Reactions: HuskerDana
I feel like we are way more talented but they are more composed and disciplined. As I feel most weeks
I don't feel that way, but you share an opinion with many, in a lot of games. The top half of the B1G has comparable talent...but many fail to see talent isn't just fleet receiver types

ADVERTISEMENT