ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

DerHusker

Head Coach
May 29, 2001
tumblr_mehdos6o4T1qc4bbho1_500.gif

My first game thread this year. Was at parties for ArkSt and Rutgers and attended OU and NoIl. Feels good to sit here in my recliner and pass judgement.

Didn't look like targeting to me. Jeez, what is a defender supposed to do when the ball carrier goes low?

Didn't someone say something about Nebraska finding their identity last week in the run game?

I guess Langs didn't get the memo... plenty of passes... he will never change.

I just hope TLee keeps throwing to our team only.

Reactions: StrongArm517
Didn't look like targeting to me. Jeez, what is a defender supposed to do when the ball carrier goes low?
Seriously? That was the definition of targeting. He lead with his helmet, that's going to be called everytime. I don't think there was any malicious intent, but still pretty much the definition of targeting. I said targeting as soon as I saw the hit, and replay confirmed what I thought I saw live.

Seriously? That was the definition of targeting. He lead with his helmet, that's going to be called everytime. I don't think there was any malicious intent, but still pretty much the definition of targeting. I said targeting as soon as I saw the hit, and replay confirmed what I thought I saw live.

Illini coaches apparently need to coach up their kids on not lowering their heads. Can't have a guy get ejected who is in for a guy missing a half for getting ejected.

Sorry, my comment wasn't for a specific play, but for the play calls in general.

No, I am not a run the damn ball guy... :)

not sure how you end up with your nearest defender 15 yds from a wr at the los

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT