ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

Brown looked like he got dinged on opening KO, he made the hit on the sideline and was down, couldn't tell if head or shoulder

Couple of things....I feel like Langsdorf is more comfortable with Fyfe than TA at qb. Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems that Fyfe can make easy throws tommy can't (swing passes) and is more predictable. Not saying we are a better team with Fyfe (we are def not) but just that Fyfe is close to what langs is comfortable with. Also....I'm only 30, but westy is the best WR I've ever seen at Nebraska. We will miss him sorely next year.

Reactions: newAD
Couple of things....I feel like Langsdorf is more comfortable with Fyfe than TA at qb. Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems that Fyfe can make easy throws tommy can't (swing passes) and is more predictable. Not saying we are a better team with Fyfe (we are def not) but just that Fyfe is close to what langs is comfortable with. Also....I'm only 30, but westy is the best WR I've ever seen at Nebraska. We will miss him sorely next year.

I think the offense as a whole is better without Tommy in there. He can turn negative plays into positive ones because of his scrambling ability, but I think he tries to do too much. Fyfe is staying within himself and letting the play unfold. Tommy COULD be an explosive player, but he doesn't know how to use his gifts.

I honestly hope Fyfe gets the call against Iowa.

I think the offense as a whole is better without Tommy in there. He can turn negative plays into positive ones because of his scrambling ability, but I think he tries to do too much. Fyfe is staying within himself and letting the play unfold. Tommy COULD be an explosive player, but he doesn't know how to use his gifts.

Put down the pipe. We're playing Maryland.

Reactions: SOHusker11

I have sort of felt that way because of Fyfe's passing ability that we might be a more consistent offense if Fyfe was a starter day in and day out. I think that's what you're trying to say. With Tommy, you get the good and bad.. It's hard to say Fyfe can pull rabbits out of hats like TA can though.

ADVERTISEMENT