ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

Great to have a successful start. The senior day interest should keep the team from getting bored, so this should be a nice day.

Man, this offense is going to be so good when we have a quarterback who isn't underthrowing 5 yard outs.

Congratulations to Langs for finally figuring out how to call a game. dont mess it up now Danny!

Insert sarcasim here

I imagine our offense will look like this next year as well..

I was thinking the same thing.

If this is our future offense, I like it so far...

I am guessing they truly changed the offense around TA's strengths running the ball. Hopefully that helps Langs flourish in the future.

Langs offense needs a good accurate QB that doesn't throw many INTs.

I hope the recruits are watching this.
So far the offense is fun to watch!
Keep it up!

Is Devine Ozigbo done for the year? I don't even hear him mentioned anymore during injury recaps

He is adding some football lingo and doing a nice job of seeing all the formations and variables.

Kind of annoying and loud voice compared to the other announcer at times.

If you can get over that, which isn't isn't as bad now as it was when the game first started, its nice to hear someone that actually knows the game.

I was thinking the same thing.

If this is our future offense, I like it so far...

I am guessing they truly changed the offense around TA's strengths running the ball. Hopefully that helps Langs flourish in the future.

Langs offense needs a good accurate QB that doesn't throw many INTs.

Seriously? what offense or coach doesnt need an accurate QB who doesnt throw int's? duh

Reactions: Hoosker Du
So, we have a coach who's entire job is to coach special teams, and our special teams is EASILY our weakest link. how does he still have a job?

Now we give up a fake punt. I have been a HUGE Riley supporter even during last year's dark days. However, if he doesn't can Reed after the season, my opinion of him will go WAY down.

Then, after the D gets another stop and they punt, DPE has to fair catch (yet again) because he has four defenders in his face. I am so done with our special teams schemes.

ADVERTISEMENT