ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

I don't get why everybody is freaking out. We have a whole half of football to play and I don't care what anybody says, Purdue is a heck of a football team. There defense is really good.

I don't get why everybody is freaking out. We have a whole half of football to play and I don't care what anybody says, Purdue is a heck of a football team. There defense is really good.

LOL. If we lose to Purdue, some peoples jobs should be on the line. This is downright embarrassing.

The Bolievers are back. No there defense is Sh!t, 108th in running defense.

It's choice.

We choose to play these plays. Tommy doesn't change them at the line of scrimmage.
Let's get real. If we can't dominate the line of scrimmage knowing full well Purdue can't stop the run, well it's choice right?

Well, we played like shit, and only down 4. Time to turn it around starting in the locker room.
Again, different if this is Wisc or Ohio St or Iowa or just about any other team in Big 10. THIS IS PURDUE. They are arguably one of the worse teams is the conference. This is not how the # 8 team in the country plays at home. Sorry, I can appreciate your class full half mentality, but this is not ok.

Are these announcers openly rooting against us again?

We are getting our butts handed to us by Purdue and you are worried about the announcers? I thought they have been very complementary of the Huskers but the reality is we are not playing well at all. Now focus the second half on the hidden meaning of everything they are saying.

We play like this and its going to be woodshed time the next two weeks.

The offense better find itself in the 2nd half, this team is sleep walking. Someone better tell the Husker once you step on that field, you better know your going to win, specifically your own field.

The good thing about this is whether we win or lose, the voters will rightfully drop us at least a few spots. Maybe the kids will take notice; if you play like garbage you'll be treated as such.

Nebraska suffering a letdown this week? Not only because of what happened last week but because of what looms in the next 2 weeks

Just shows that we are not deep enough as a team that we can lose key players and have success !

It is pretty obvious why our offense has sputtered. Teams load the box to stop our run game,because they know Tommy sucks at passing. With a healthy tommy it gave us a bit more option. With a gimpy ankle. All we have now is a run game, with them loading the box we no longer have that. So we have zero offense.

Perhaps a combo of Purdue's enthusiasm and that Pelini virus which appears to have reared it's ugly head again?
Just keep blaming that coach you fired. Don't think he has much to do with this showing in the first half. Good news for you Cornstinker fans is that you have another half of football left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT