ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

interesting interview with Lovie.. he was basically saying besides our first drive, they have figured us out defensively and he wants more takeaways.

I think this one is real. Someone better light a fire because we look like crap on both sides of the ball.

You guys are something. We only trail by 3 points. We lead in 1st downs, TOP, passing yardage x2, almost even in rushing. It was a mistake to kick the 56 yarder. Tommy should have thrown it away. Should be 17-3 or 17-10 worst. It is what it is. Stop crying guys. Just the usual bitchfest. Can't imagine if we manage to lose. You do it enough and you'll get one right.

You guys are something. We only trail by 3 points. We lead in 1st downs, TOP, passing yardage x2, almost even in rushing. It was a mistake to kick the 56 yarder. Tommy should have thrown it away. Should be 17-3 or 17-10 worst. It is what it is. Stop crying guys. Just the usual bitchfest. Can't imagine if we manage to lose. You do it enough and you'll get one right.
Not sure what you are talking about, nor why you are quoting me. I think I've post 3 times in this thread. Stick it up yours.

Reactions: huskerfan1414

We are getting our asses kicked.

Reactions: ncaalover12
Not sure what you are talking about, nor why you are quoting me. I think I've post 3 times in this thread. Stick it up yours.

Up mine? LOL. Just think the sky is falling crap by the usual suspects on this board is tiresome. I want a blowout as well. Well, we're not going to get it. So, the team has to stop making mental mistakes. As bugeater said, we need to keep it between Newby and Ziggy and run the ball, setting up the PAP. I'm not singling you out in any way by the quote. You said this one is real. That got you quoted. Seems like you are correct.

ADVERTISEMENT