ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Go back and look two weeks ago what the Illini did against their directional opponent Western Michigan and then tell me this isn't embarrassing.

We have a redshirt Frosh DT, another with a bad knee, a walk on DE. You expect domination every week?

That stupid fking long FG call still pisses me off! You don't try to find your kicker's game range when you have a 7-0 lead early in the game.

Would it have really made a difference? This team is playing like they did last year against Illinois.

Reactions: dentist99
That stupid fking long FG call still pisses me off! You don't try to find your kicker's game range when you have a 7-0 lead early in the game.
It was a decision you might make if you have a shutdown defense, but obviously that's not the case. How about calling a pass third and three at the twelve?

Why not call a time out so we aren't rushing.....saw that pick coming......clock management is ridiculous........

On the plus side we get to take both timeouts to the locker room.

You have a QB who has done that kind of thing for 4 years, 2 timeouts and 30 seconds on the clock. Why put him in the spot where he's freaking rushing and ends up throwing into triple coverage?

Huskers are keeping this team in the game, no way should this be happening. Huskers have not found their stride and knocked teams in the mouth. Too many opportunities not taken advantage of.

Last play was not a catch.
Unfortunately, the BIG Ten does not have college officials, high school - Maybe, Junior High - Yes, lots!
But Mo is on Illinois side at the moment. Someone on defense needs to sent notice to the Illini and deliver a hit.

Down at half to Illinois.....lol. I bet the recruits are impressed. Is this Rileys yearly brain far game?
Whatever,look at Nebraska football history.This is not the first time we have been behind at halftime to a lesser team.It evened happened under Devaney and Osborne.We will get it figured out and come out with a win.RELAX.

Reactions: StrongArm517
I had to go and change my sons poopy diaper with 1:03 left. Got back and found out it was foreshadowing!

Whatever,look at Nebraska football history.This is not the first time we have been behind at halftime to a lesser team.It evened happened under Devaney and Osborne.We will get it figured out and come out with a win.RELAX.

No way. That's revisionist history. That never happened.

interesting interview with Lovie.. he was basically saying besides our first drive, they have figured us out defensively and he wants more takeaways.

I think this one is real. Someone better light a fire because we look like crap on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
I thought this was suppose to be a payback game for last years game. Hope the 2nd half is a better performance or they'll be sulking for 2 weeks.

It will be a very difficult second half, especially if the mistakes keep coming. I thought all week this would be a difficult game, it might come down to a late fg or whoever has the ball last. Oh well, nail biter games usually are the best ones.

interesting interview with Lovie.. he was basically saying besides our first drive, they have figured us out defensively and he wants more takeaways.

I think this one is real. Someone better light a fire because we look like crap on both sides of the ball.

What does he know? It's not like he coached in a superbowl. Smokin

Lack of discipline is killing this team at times this year. There have been a couple key penalties that have killed a couple drives and extended another for Illinois. Hopefully the staff can make the correct adjustments at half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT