ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

We are starting to see my biggest concern for the season. Depth and experience on both lines.

Illinois is probably the worst team in the league, right?
I believe that would be Rutgers. But Nebraska struggling so far is not a surprise, Illinois has some decent talent and came to play. Nebraska will have to battle well into the 4th qtr to win as the Husker defense is just average at best with an average DC running the show.

It seems like 15 years since we had sure wins and in fact it has been. This is embarrassing.

We've given up 7 points and you're embarrased? We haven't come close to recent embarrassing territory yet. I remember embarrassing.

We've given up 7 points and you're embarrased? We haven't come close to recebt embarrassing territory yet. I remember embarrassing.

Illinois is terrible. We should be wood shedding them. Team isn't ready to play today.

Reactions: ncaalover12
We've given up 7 points and you're embarrased? We haven't come close to recebt embarrassing territory yet. I remember embarrassing.
Go back and look two weeks ago what the Illini did against their directional opponent Western Michigan and then tell me this isn't embarrassing.

We've given up 7 points and you're embarrased? We haven't come close to recent embarrassing territory yet. I remember embarrassing.

We'll be back there when we get to the actual tough teams on our schedule. Duking it out with lowly Illinois isn't very reassuring.

Why not call a time out so we aren't rushing.....saw that pick coming......clock management is ridiculous........

That stupid fking long FG call still pisses me off! You don't try to find your kicker's game range when you have a 7-0 lead early in the game. Riley gave them momentum they didn't have.

Reactions: jeans15
NFL coaches are dumb as hell when it comes to time management. ...they need to play some Madden

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT