ADVERTISEMENT

1st half BB thread

Yikes. We've got to hit our open shots. Fred was right we shut down when things dont go well. Hopefully they come out fast in the 2nd half.

He's clearly an idiot.
HuskAir can officially claim that he was the first to call for him to be fired. What I don't understand is how our defensive genius assistant coach has let UCRS score so many points....

huh? We were going for the rebound and a taller guy went in and got a lucky tip in over top of us. I'm not sure how that was "quitting".

You mean the guy at the 3pt line who hustled in for the rebound and tipped it in? Oh yeah we checked out the big man under the hoop but no one else.

You mean the guy at the 3pt line who hustled in for the rebound and tipped it in? Oh yeah we checked out the big man under the hoop but no one else.
Guys crashing the boards from outside are usually tough to box out. Especially when you were in scramble mode on a 3 pointer. It happens. Very lucky tip in.

Defense played well early with the offense as well.. then the wheels fell off.. gotta find a go to guy to keep us from going on long scoring droughrs.. our defense leads to fast breaks and either layups and or transition 3s... we missed alot of freethrows as well.. hopefully first game jitters with all the shots coming up short. I do like how the d has played and so far good rebounding

Just the first half of the first game.

One thing I like is the style of play.

Need to finish at the rim & things will get better. The team is still learning each other, even with the foreign trip.

Really hope the waiver comes through on Stevenson.

Defensive intensity is much better this half but they are shooting lights out still. Got to make a run now.

Reactions: TheNewNU
No discipline, horrific free throw shooting, no big man, opponents shooting lights out, nu can't shoot on their home court....all we need is a halftime tweet from Fred and we have Tim miles 2.0.

Reactions: TheWayITellEm
ADVERTISEMENT