ADVERTISEMENT

1st half BB thread

I know nothing of UC Riverside, but I assume they’re a top 25, sure-fire tournament team. And if my assumption is correct, we’re going to be unreal this year.

It appears we might get to the FT line often. Sounds like FT percentage was not very decent in the pre-season. Hope we figger that out.

I know nothing of UC Riverside, but I assume they’re a top 25, sure-fire tournament team. And if my assumption is correct, we’re going to be unreal this year.
um they were like 8-23 last year. That doesn't mean they won't be better this year. That huge center lost over 60 lbs in the off season.:eek:

Reactions: GretnaShawn
um they were like 8-23 last year. That doesn't mean they won't be better this year. That huge center lost over 60 lbs in the off season.:eek:

So you’re saying they’re poised for a huge turnaround and an Elite 8 type team? If so, we look incredible.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I like what I see. Players moving. Not standing around watching the paint dry

Thor with his usual hustle save of a ball headed out of bounds. Man I like the way he plays. Wish he could shoot for a higher percentage from 3.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Ivan Drago will need to get into shape.
I thought for a 17 year old he looks pretty good. He runs the floor well. This has been a fast paced up and down game so far and he's played most of it. Impressive that he won the tip over a 7-1 guy.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I thought for a 17 year old he looks pretty good. He runs the floor well. This has been a fast paced up and down game so far and he's played most of it. Impressive that he won the tip over a 7-1 guy.
Amazing. 17 and never lifted weight

Reactions: dinglefritz
Glad to see doc on the sideline. Always liked the guy. Just couldn't get it done. Takes a big man to come back

He sat out way more than their big guy.

Two thoughts. Defense needs to step it up. Cam and Green in combo upping the pace may be the deal to increase offense. With the players we have....at a disadvantage in height...we are gonna need to score a lot of points

Doc's got them so worried about getting back on D that NOBODY is hitting the offensive boards. As the shot is going up everybody is taking off for the other end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT