ADVERTISEMENT

1995 Games on DVD

FlickShagwell

Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
Hey Huskers. Hawk fan here that grew up in Omaha and has quite a few Husker fan relatives that would love any games from the 95 season on DVD if anyone here has some. These would be great gifts with the holidays coming up. Hell, I was in 8th grade that year and honestly wouldn't mind taking a look at some of that footage either.

I have Iowa Nebraska games on DVD (1981, 1999, 2000, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014, as well at 340 other Iowa games if that's what you'd like) to trade or would give straight up cash if anyone here would burn me copies.

Email me at gohawkeyes529@gmail.com if you or someone you know has these and would want to work something out. Thanks!

Do you know if these are television broadcast (ABC/ESPN, etc.) or the university's footage and Husker radio audio? Looking for national broadcast (and not 20 bucks a pop - 10 should be the ceiling). Thanks for the link, btw.

Those videos mix the local video work with the official radio broadcast audio, which it sounds like you don't want. I don't blame you, as the radio is pretty bad sometimes. I don't think the network broadcast is commercially available. At least, not legally. I did buy a really crappy dub-of-a-dub-of-a-dub VHS tape of the 1984 Orange Bowl network broadcast on eBay years ago. Honestly, the YouTube links above work for that.

For others considering the videos, they get pretty bad once the per-replay ads started on HuskerVision. There are some plays where you can't see the action because a Valentino's or Runza splash is still on the screen. So you have to take the bad with the bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT