ADVERTISEMENT

1983 triplets

Has Turner Gill been back to Nebraska since he was passed over for the head coaching job in 2007?

It is unbelievable that the our university and fanbase just simply ignores the fact that 2 of the 3 triplets were paid off by the Miami mafia to throw the Orange Bowl

Fryar intentionally drops a touchdown pass

Rozier out with a phantom “injury”

It is unbelievable that the our university and fanbase just simply ignores the fact that 2 of the 3 triplets were paid off by the Miami mafia to throw the Orange Bowl

How do you like our new B1G trophy .

Your stupidity is on display.. Take your relative moralvictories back to Clarkeyeville.

Check out the crackback block on Sooner's 38 at the .08 second mark.
That was really the critical block that broke that play open. The DB who tried to leap over Schelleen took himself out of the play. He would have whiffed on Rozier even if Schelleen hadn’t flung him ass over tea kettle.

Reactions: HBK4life

I kinda buy Fryer..and Irvings life after football suggested he was certainly capable of it. No on Rozier though. Never even heard it suggested before. That part sounds really dumb.

Lawrence Phillips was the best all-time Husker running back..
He had it all physically..

Would have broken Rozier record but his demons he had ended that unfortunately..
He was my partner for a class project in college. He was so quiet or maybe I just talk a lot.

Reactions: scarletred
Lawrence Phillips was the best all-time Husker running back..
He had it all physically..

Would have broken Rozier record but his demons he had ended that unfortunately..
I'm not going to debate you on this. Phillips was very good and Amhan Green and Roger Craig would be part of the conversation as well. But Rozier was just special. His vision, the way he could just absorb contact and just keep going. He's the best in my opinion.

Pro careers..
1. Ahman Green
2. Roger Craig
3. Rex Burkhead and Rozier
Roger Craig is #1 and it’s not even close. Roger was offensive NFL POY and was the first back in the 1,000 & 1,000 club. He was also on the 80s all decade team. Craig also has 3 Super Bowl rings. No knock on Green but Craig was a super star in the 80s

Roger Craig is #1 and it’s not even close. Roger was offensive NFL POY and was the first back in the 1,000 & 1,000 club. He was also on the 80s all decade team. Craig also has 3 Super Bowl rings. No knock on Green but Craig was a super star in the 80s
Craig not being in Canton is a crime.

Ahman Green played 12 seasons for the Packers, Seahawks and Texans. He had 2,056 carries for 9,205 yards, 378 catches for 2,883 yards and scored 74 touchdowns.
Roger Craig played 11 seasons for the 49ers, Vikings and Raiders. He had 1,991 carries for 8,189 yards, 566 catches for 4,911 yards and scored 73 touchdowns

Ahman Green played 12 seasons for the Packers, Seahawks and Texans. He had 2,056 carries for 9,205 yards, 378 catches for 2,883 yards and scored 74 touchdowns.
Roger Craig played 11 seasons for the 49ers, Vikings and Raiders. He had 1,991 carries for 8,189 yards, 566 catches for 4,911 yards and scored 73 touchdowns
Both are very close for career length and stat wise. Craig has the rings for sure. Both 4 time Pro Bowlers. Green is in the Packers HOF and all time leading rusher.
1A
1B IMO

Last edited:
What he did in the NFL has no bearing on the best at NU Look who was surrounded by in the NFL.

My bad didn’t read it correctly.

Great post! That was entertaining. I never knew he was on that game show. And I believe I also saw his brother Guy Rozier, another former Husker in that clip.

One thing that I've noticed about Mike Rozier after his playing career ended was that the guy certainly appears to be living his best life. He shows up fairly regularly at Husker alumni events and he's always the best dressed guy there. Then you see him in this clip! On a game show. How cool is that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT