ADVERTISEMENT

19 March 2019 Game 14: Air Force Academy at Nebraseball (NU wins 7-6)

Long season ahead. Could might just lose one to weather in Big Ten play.

Reactions: saluno22
Anyone hear if Haymarket Park will be ready for Tuesday? Haven't seen anything posted on the HuskerBaseball, Greg Sharpe, Ben McLaughlin, or Nick Handley twitter accounts, Huskers.com schedule still lists Haymarket. I know Westside was talked about as an option.

On another note, looks like Henwood is taking reps in practice (at 9 to 11 seconds in) ...

It's fairly likely that they used old video from before the season started. I hope Henwood is able to return soon, but I have been really happy with Hallmark's play defensively at 2B.
Yeah, anyone have the time to compare hair and facial hair styles with photos or videos from recent events to get a firm answer on this? :D

Was curious about the Haymarket field conditions myself so did a drive by.
Salt Creek was up but still a few feet below below the area's storm drainage.
Tarps were on the field.
Dirt didn't look dry but not a mud hole either.
Grass was a greenish brown.
Didn't look like any recent practices may have taken place.
Now if we can only get past Tuesday's forecast. Best chance of wet weather.
But there is hope.

Sure we'll know more Monday or at least Monday night during the coaches show.

I can cover highlights today and tomorrow off and on but I apologize ahead of time if I disappear for a couple innings here and there. Busy time of year here at work unfortunately.

Mojo getting the start in LF which is a good sign on his recovery. Reece Eddins with the start.

I’m assuming nothing happened in the Bottom half of the 6th because the Husker Twitter feed didn’t see it necessary to update it. Haha

ADVERTISEMENT