ADVERTISEMENT

"#19 and the 5th Domino, impatiently waiting

Colorado. At least that's where MR and Bray are. They're checking in on JoJo.

My guess is that we see Fitz commit next. A bit of a lull. Then it picks back up with MF, IS, and LJ. With those four, it might come close to closing out the class.

Reactions: Cloud@Heart
I thought they already had an in-home with Doman. I was hoping we were going after Kemp :)

Reactions: Husk10
Ryan Gunderson @TheGundy was on a plane to Colorado with HCMR and Coach Bray.

And if it's the fourth domino since the drought, so be it. I just want more! More dominos speckled with stars!

Ryan Gunderson @TheGundy was on a plane to Colorado with HCMR and Coach Bray.

And if it's the fourth domino since the drought, so be it. I just want more! More dominos speckled with stars!

Keep em coming.

7edS1s.gif

They are visiting JoJo
Are they going by his school tomorrow? I could swear they already did an inhome with him. Do you think they worried about losing JoJo? It seems like they has spent a lot of time on him.

hopefully he puts on some weight because right now video coordinator looks like the most realistic choice

Reactions: jteten
hopefully he puts on some weight because right now video coordinator looks like the most realistic choice
max preps had him at 6-4, 215 as a junior. He'll fill out quickly in college. He makes the kids he's playing against in high school look like middle schoolers. I think you might be underestimating the size of the guy he's standing next to in the pic.

Are they going by his school tomorrow? I could swear they already did an inhome with him. Do you think they worried about losing JoJo? It seems like they has spent a lot of time on him.

Not RR, but I haven't heard any rumblings of any sort. That school pumps out some good product so it could be just keeping their faces out there.

Reactions: headcard
Change your subject line. This looks like a commitment announcement.

"#19 and the 5th Domino, impatiently waiting." If I could change the subject line for you Hoosker, this is what I would have edited it to.

Nice B10 recruiting predictions article by Rivals.. https://n.rivals.com/news/road-to-nsd-big-10-predictions

TEAM THAT WILL SURPRISE: Nebraska

ffkmxqmfybwdgxxmjuqo

Mike Riley

Nebraska has dwelled in the mid-to-lower range of the Big Ten team recruiting rankings for most of the cycle, but looks likely to rally over the final few days. It has been a rather quiet winter in Lincoln and Cornhusker fans were getting restless before head coach Mike Riley and staff landed three commitments in the last week. They are also sitting in strong position with a few four-stars down the stretch. Fitzpatrick seems like a lock for the Cornhuskers with a Feb. 1 decision looming, and his good friend Lamar Jackson out in California appears destined for Lincoln as well. Adding any of South Dakota offensive tackle Matt Farniok, Kansas safety Isaiah Simmons or Missouri tight end Chase Allen would be the cherry on the sundae.

Yea i get tired of hearing about it has to be runs, more runs and only runs all the time. Its no wonder we struggle to catch up with the other big boys when we refuse to change like everyone has or is. Myself i could careless if we rushed for 400 plus or passed for 400 plus, just as long as we win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT