ADVERTISEMENT

17 year old female arrested in burglary of Scott Frost home

chicolby

All-American
May 3, 2012
Now that we know it's an underage girl, do we still think her treatment will be the same?

When this first was reported, I recall people saying that the person responsible would suffer inhumane consequences.

LJS Story

Actually, it sounds like she's just the first dummy to be caught with something from the burglary. Seems likely that a number of people will be charged as soon as she starts cooperating.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Sounds like she didn't necessarily do it, she just ended up in possession of some of the shoes. So she likely wasn't there, but probably knows somebody who knows who was.

What I'd like to see is that if any teenager is arrested, they put a photo of their parents on the front page of the paper.

I didn't break into anyone's house to steal anything, or commit any other felonies. And growing up in a town of 400 people, they pretty much knew everything we did. And everything anyone did for that matter. Unless you grew up in a small town you have no idea what a network the parents had.

She has already been shot by season ticket holders but it later came out that she was just in possession of the stolen shoes after buying them on craigslist. The rulebook has now been amended to say "Buying shoes stolen from a former husker great and current NU football coach is worse than being a child molester and must be met with reciprocal consequences."

Hypothetically, if I bought some of the stuff off the net, am I receiving stolen property?

What I'd like to see is that if any teenager is arrested, they put a photo of their parents on the front page of the paper.
This would be effective in Asia due to the difference in culture as compared to here. Here people are treated as more individuals, where as in Asia you are a member of your family group first, which is held in higher importance than self.

Now that we know it's an underage girl, do we still think her treatment will be the same?

When this first was reported, I recall people saying that the person responsible would suffer inhumane consequences.

LJS Story
This crowd can be cruel. I’m sure someone here would offer to spank her bottom.

For better or worse, any more when I see burglaries I usually lean towards guessing it was juveniles. The number of kids we get in our facility for burglaries and residential burglaries seems to be rivaled only by domestic battery for sheer number of kids coming in with the charge, maybe theft too but that's about it. That being said, Nebraska doesn't charge minors with domestic battery against parents, so the number might be even more lopsided than it is for us here.

Pretty young to be one o' them there illegal immigrant laborers who wuz surely responsible for this dastardly crime.

Drawn and quarter these scum!!
mev-10009266.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT