ADVERTISEMENT

17 May 2019 Game 48 (DH-2): Michigan at Nebraseball (Michigan wins 10-8)

Question if U have tickets for Saturday’s game and it’s moved to 3:00 can you seat somewhere in the Grandstands ? We have reserved seats for Saturday’s game..Does GA mean you have to seat in the berms?

Last edited:
Your Saturday ticket is good for GA admission today. GA seating is on the berms. I doubt the stands will be full for the 3:00 game. You’ll probably have plenty of places to sit in the reserved seats. But if someone comes in with a Friday ticket you’ll have to move.

That’s BS when you paid good money for reserve seats.. 3:00 game should go for the Saturday game.
Why should Friday night people get priority seating on Friday afternoon game.:mad:

Me and few buddies plan on going that route Thanks.Winking
UNL likes money unless it is beer money.

Reactions: WC_'sker
That’s BS when you paid good money for reserve seats.. 3:00 game should go for the Saturday game.
Why should Friday night people get priority seating on Friday afternoon game.:mad:
I feel your pain but what are they supposed to do? First one to the seat with a ticket for either day gets to sit there?

With today’s results from around the league, it’s real simple: Beating Michigan one more time means either finishing tied for first place with Indiana (with tournament seeding determined by RPI) or all alone in second place.

Huskers lose game 3 10-8. Had a real shot at tying it in the 8th but a liner was hit right to 2nd.

With the loss Nebraska will either finish 3rd, 4th, or 5th depending on if Illinois and/or Minnesota win tomorrow or not. I’m actually hoping for a 4 seed so we can play late but also play on the side of the bracket with Indiana and potentially Illinois who have a better RPI for NCAA Tourney purposes.

Reactions: saluno22
Well, crap, I thought we had that one.

Tournament seeding now comes down to what Minnesota and Illinois do tomorrow.

0-2: We are #3 and play the #6 seed (most likely Iowa) at 9:00 a.m.
1-1: We are #4 and play the loser at 9:00 p.m.
2-0: We are #5 and play Minnesota at 9:00 p.m.

Get some extra sleep Tuesday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: saluno22
Well, crap, I thought we had that one.

Tournament seeding now comes down to what Minnesota and Illinois do tomorrow.

0-2: We are #3 and play the #6 seed (most likely Iowa) at 9:00 a.m.
1-1: We are #4 and play the loser at 9:00 p.m.
2-0: We are #5 and Minnesota at 9:00 p.m.

Get some extra sleep Tuesday night.

I prefer 9:00 and preferably playing Iowa one more time. That’s if they even can make in the
tournament..

ADVERTISEMENT