ADVERTISEMENT

1620 changing things

Sharp & Benning is a good show but has its moments - both good and bad. But I really wonder what in the hell that snot clearing laugh Benning has. He does it about 15 to 20 times a show and I always wonder if he's wearing a bib or has a mic cover or if Sharp is wiping his face and desk every time he does it. Another little annoying thing about Benning, he has a tendency to trail off. He goes from volume 7 or 8 and then in mid sentence he goes down to a 1 or 2. I wonder if he's turning his face from the mic or does he realize what he's saying isn't that interesting and just becomes a low-talker?

This is a problem, and I am usually wearing headphones when I listen. I couldn't care less about his laugh.

I travel for work everyday and hate this. I wish they would have stayed at 590. I dont mind listening to Golic in the mornings but cant stand Dan Lebatard. Im usually out of the 1620 range by 8 or 9. Always like listening to the local shows. Stuck listening to Herkie radio in Des Moines every Monday.

Sharp & Benning is a good show but has its moments - both good and bad. But I really wonder what in the hell that snot clearing laugh Benning has. He does it about 15 to 20 times a show and I always wonder if he's wearing a bib or has a mic cover or if Sharp is wiping his face and desk every time he does it. Another little annoying thing about Benning, he has a tendency to trail off. He goes from volume 7 or 8 and then in mid sentence he goes down to a 1 or 2. I wonder if he's turning his face from the mic or does he realize what he's saying isn't that interesting and just becomes a low-talker?

Yeah, it’s like he’s trying too hard to sound like he’s having fun. I wouldn’t mind if he stopped singing.

I live in Northern MN, so I like listening to what I can to keep up with Husker Football. I agree about the trail off for Benning, I adjust my volume every time and it gets me. :mad:

I would download the podcast segments Severe would do with the OWH writers and hope that continues on 1620. Otherwise its Lebatard for me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT