150+ corporations are backing voting rights act

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Will I be able to vote this year now? Or am I not included in John's plan?

He gave his life so that we can vote.

lewis_vert600.jpg

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
I changed it for you for accuracy purposes.
Yes... because somewhere in the constitution it states that:

1. Thou shall not give out water to people in line.
2. Thou shall have to wait in line for hours to vote and no means of expedition should be granted.
3. Thou shall not vote via mail because Donald Trump lost the election
etc....

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Yes... because somewhere in the constitution it states that:

1. Thou shall not give out water to people in line.
2. Thou shall have to wait in line for hours to vote and no means of expedition should be granted.
3. Thou shall not vote via mail because Donald Trump lost the election
etc....
All a bunch of bogus nonsense.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
As with anything the government does they over react to one problem by creating new problems in the opposite direction.

Don't like power shifts from states to federal in general. Giving the feds ultimate authority on voting processes is a slippery road.

Reactions: 1160 and Jaemekon

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Like @jbskers said, Republicans are scared they cannot win another election unless they repress Dem voters. I agree with him even though he is a moron.

Pubs are pathetic I think we can all agree on that.

Turnout for them usually ends horribly for their election ambitions. They are deathly afraid of things like HR1 not because of fraud, because there isn't any, but because of turnout. Easier to vote = more votes = more votes not for them and their insurrectionist backwards thinking.

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Turnout for them usually ends horribly for their election ambitions. They are deathly afraid of things like HR1 not because of fraud, because there isn't any, but because of turnout. Easier to vote = more votes = more votes not for them and their insurrectionist backwards thinking.
If turnout ends so horribly for Republicans then why are Democrat communists desperate to pass major voting laws with a small majority in the House and a split Senate so their cheating will become easier. Why shouldn't they just leave voting laws alone if they are winning? Ballot harvesting, door to door corruption.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
If turnout ends so horribly for Republicans then why are Democrat communists desperate to pass major voting laws with a small majority in the House and a split Senate so their cheating will become easier. Why shouldn't they just leave voting laws alone if they are winning? Ballot harvesting, door to door corruption.
They want to allow the possibilities for massive voter fraud so they can say, "Some people did something" and have an election as fake as Omar's marriage.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I wouldn't worry about it. There will be so many dead pubs from Covid you won't sniff an election win again.

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
I wouldn't worry about it. There will be so many dead pubs from Covid you won't sniff an election win again.
If Republicans have mostly died off from covid then once again I ask, why do Democrat communists work so hard to make it easier to cheat in elections? Truth is a terrible power against liars and Democrat communists.

Reactions: Bobfather

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Exactly for that reason. Democrats in the Senate represent 45 million more Americans but only have a slight majority, 7 million people voted for the Democrat over the Republican, yet only have a slight majority. Dems see what happens when Republicans rig the system... we get minority rule. Republicans also see what happens if they don't rig the system, they clearly lose by significant numbers because they have no winning message.

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Exactly for that reason. Democrats in the Senate represent 45 million more Americans but only have a slight majority, 7 million people voted for the Democrat over the Republican, yet only have a slight majority. Dems see what happens when Republicans rig the system... we get minority rule. Republicans also see what happens if they don't rig the system, they clearly lose by significant numbers because they have no winning message.
Liberty vs government is what America was founded on and Liberty does not need cheating to bear it's truths. Democrat communists on the other hand need all the cheating and corruption they can connive to strip Americans of their freedoms against government tyranny.

Reactions: Bobfather

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Liberty vs government is what America was founded on and Liberty does not need cheating to bear it's truths. Democrat communists on the other hand need all the cheating and corruption they can connive to strip Americans of their freedoms against government tyranny.
If that was the case, our founders wouldn't have created a government. The only tyranny that is coming is the ones that Republicans support by throwing democracy away to support a turd.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Meanwhile the Dems are still back in the Civil War and Jim Crow days. Everything is Jim Crow according to Biden. I think he’s confusing JC with his buddy the Grand Wizard Robert Byrd.

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I am still waiting for any showing of voter fraud in the election. Keep hearing about it with no show of any fraud happening. And the response to me will be there was lots of cheating and fraud with no show of any proof!

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
That is fine that it is dated today, but all that is is more unproven allegations. There have been hundreds of allegations made, and literally none of them have been proven in court. This is the same garbage.

Anyone can make an accusation. It is the proving in court part that Republicans are struggling with.
It will never end with these weirdos...when this is shown to be nonsense, they will just move on to the next tater brained idea. These Trump folks cannot accept the results of the election...is so sad.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016

The premise of your question isn't valid. There is no cheating at the ballot box. There is no fraud. And turnout is why they won in 2016 and lost in 2020.

What democrats are trying to do for voting is make it easier to vote. Easier doesn't equal cheating. Free and secure elections are the foundation of the place. Some major things like.. making election day a paid federal holiday so you can have the day off work to go vote.

Why is it that republicans don't defend the right to vote with the same vigor as the right to bear arms?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The premise of your question isn't valid. There is no cheating at the ballot box. There is no fraud.

What democrats are trying to do for voting is make it easier to vote. Easier doesn't equal cheating. Free and secure elections are the foundation of the place. Some major things like.. making election day a paid federal holiday so you can have the day off work to go vote.

Why is it that republicans don't defend the right to vote with the same vigor as the right to bear arms?
You are really going on the record to say there is no cheating both at the ballot box and outside the ballot box? That's your true stance?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/jerry-nadler-warned-of-possible-paper-ballot-fraud-in-2004/

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
You are really going on the record to say there is no cheating both at the ballot box and outside the ballot box? That's your true stance?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/jerry-nadler-warned-of-possible-paper-ballot-fraud-in-2004/

I don't care what Jerry Nadler says. He has proven himself to be lacking over and over again. I'll defer to the over 60 court cases (with judges appointed by trump), dozens of recounts after recount, all showing there was no 2020 ballot fraud. I'll defer to the millions of dollars Texas spent to find 16 ballots that had a wrong address of the 12 million votes, in a state the Donald won anyway.

There is and was no cheating at the ballot. Conservative and liberal think tanks, courts, election lawyers, state houses, all have something to lose or gain by there being cheating and it would be exposed in a heart beat.

Now - foreign and Comey interference in our elections in the form that sway public opinion is one thing. But those ballots that showed up were valid.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Because we have an aging society and olds should be able to vote with as much ease as possible.

Soon we will all be able to vote digitally via block chain so it's a moot point for repubs when people don't have to leave their couch to get rid of them.

Reactions: lolwat and cavalot

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
If Republicans have mostly died off from covid then once again I ask, why do Democrat communists work so hard to make it easier to cheat in elections? Truth is a terrible power against liars and Democrat communists.
Not easier to cheat, easier to VOTE

Reactions: cavalot

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Because we have an aging society and olds should be able to vote with as much ease as possible.

Soon we will all be able to vote digitally via block chain so it's a moot point for repubs when people don't have to leave their couch to get rid of them.

Hoskinson is trying to get the congressional primaries in Wyoming for 2022 on Cardano. And a Wyoming senator has openly recruited BTC miners while suggesting she also owns some BTC and others.

Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hoskinson is trying to get the congressional primaries in Wyoming for 2022 on Cardano. And a Wyoming senator has openly recruited BTC miners while suggesting she also owns some BTC and others.
It won't but I hope card replaces btc.
Then I'll retire on my 813 cards

Or is crypto.com or voyager tokens replace binance