ADVERTISEMENT

12 Feb 2021 Game 1: Nebraseball vs. TBD - Time TBD

Really curious to see which seniors decide to take advantage of the extra year of eligibility and which turn pro or decide to hang it up.
In general or at Nebraska? There probably isn’t one senior on Nebraska’s roster that could go pro. Maybe Roskam has a small chance? Would be nice to see Roskam and Acker back. Like you said, it will be interesting.

In general or at Nebraska? There probably isn’t one senior on Nebraska’s roster that could go pro. Maybe Roskam has a small chance? Would be nice to see Roskam and Acker back. Like you said, it will be interesting.

They better figure out what they're going to do because there are teams set to have 45-50 man rosters and a lot more than 11.7 scholarships owed. I'm sure the NCAA will mess it up worse than usual and pretend it's a one year problem when in fact this could affect rosters going forward several years.

In general, but for Nebraska specifically, I was thinking Palensky and just realized he's a junior (he can still go pro obviously).

In general, but for Nebraska specifically, I was thinking Palensky and just realized he's a junior (he can still go pro obviously).

Palensky and Schreiber are the only upperclassmen that are threats to get drafted. Whether or not some of the Seniors will want to hang it up is hard to say, I'm sure it will depend on how close they are to their degrees and if they want to continue to pay most of their own way.

ADVERTISEMENT