ADVERTISEMENT

11 AM first serve on Friday vs. Pedo St.

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

F you NCAA. Good Lord can we just have the power 5 tell that inept, corrupt organization to piss off already.

Doesn't make any sense what so ever.....This isn't the first round in the NCAA Basketball tournament for crying out loud.

Last edited:
No info on the match on Stubhub yet. I might make the trip from KC for that match!!

good grief ... This is the reward for being the #1 seed? Well we wouldn't want to have Washington play that early as their west coast internal clock would be too off for them. F the Husker fans who game in and game out place the largest number of people in the NCAA in seats. Beyond rediculous ... This is insane.

Yeah this is bs fully. Is it all being televised is that the reason.

Doesn't make any sense what so ever.....This isn't the first round in the NCAA Basketball tournament for crying out loud.

It makes 100% perfect sense if you are the NCAA. They know Nebraksa fans will show up even if the game was at 3am. They will get no more fans at this game at 2pm as they would at 11am. And then they figure many Husker fans will stick around for the next game. Its all about money.

No.1 seed should be the one catching a break. What's the point of earning that seed. I would be livid if I were Coach Cook.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT