ADVERTISEMENT

11:54 to 5:30 left

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
Scoreless for mens b-ball... Deleware State went on a 19-0 run during that stretch. That should not happen even against Villanova, but Delaware State come on wtf? Those stretchs can't happen. We are lucky to come out witht the w tonight

63-38 lead blown

Last edited:
That's college basketball for you. That happens with young teams. They lose focus and intensity. I still like the potential.

That's college basketball for you. That happens with young teams. They lose focus and intensity. I still like the potential.
Everyone is always young in college sports. Especially basketball

It's called Delaware State started playing what I could only describe as "Full Contact Basketball" yet inexplicably was getting called for NO fouls. And on the other end, suddenly a Nebraska player looking at someone funny was a foul. At that same 11:54, Nebraska had 2 fouls and Delaware State had 5. In the next 8 minutes or so, Nebraska got called for 9 fouls, Delaware State for 2. Nearly every single one of those fouls on Nebraska was ticky-tack crap, Delaware State was all over, doing pretty much everything short of flat out tackling our guys, and getting called for nothing. It was one of the biggest jokes I've ever watched.

Reactions: huskerf an4ever
It's called Delaware State started playing what I could only describe as "Full Contact Basketball" yet inexplicably was getting called for NO fouls. And on the other end, suddenly a Nebraska player looking at someone funny was a foul. At that same 11:54, Nebraska had 2 fouls and Delaware State had 5. In the next 8 minutes or so, Nebraska got called for 9 fouls, Delaware State for 2. Nearly every single one of those fouls on Nebraska was ticky-tack crap, Delaware State was all over, doing pretty much everything short of flat out tackling our guys, and getting called for nothing. It was one of the biggest jokes I've ever watched.

Maybe Miles asked the refs to put some pressure on his squad to see how they'd respond to adversity. Just a thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT