ADVERTISEMENT

11:30 today...

I was sure expecting to see that apress conference was scheduled for 10 or 11 this morning when I checked the news this morning.
Really wouldn't have been surprised after the beat down yesterday and the fact Arkansas canned Bret yesterday, and an early game, that the announcement would have been made last night.
Not sure if I should be a little nervous. Thought the dominos would have started falling by now.
Have faith in the moose.

I say it needs to be done very quickly. The last thing we need is some news organization running stories about Riley staying. In fact it was painful listening to the tv commentators pushing Riley's case because as everyone knows Nebraska has no right to expect to win.

Pull the trigger and can him what is Moos waiting for call a press conference

Riley isn’t worth having a PC. Release a statement.

This is what I was going to say Moos should do.

Did the other schools have a press conference when firing their coaches (Ark, UF, UCLA, etc)?

A press conference can be had M-F. Just release a statement to let Frost know that he can sign his contract.

Reactions: Hedley Lemar
This is what I was going to say Moos should do.

Did the other schools have a press conference when firing their coaches (Ark, UF, UCLA, etc)?

A press conference can be had M-F. Just release a statement to let Frost know that he can sign his contract.
On GameDay they said Frost’s people aren’t meeting with Florida this weekend.

Should have a press conference. Right thing to do.
Watching Riley walk in with a bunch of reporters swarming like vultures. But he kept his cool and said hello.

Reactions: saluno22
A truck at Nebraska or a golf cart with the left turn signal on at Florida. Your call Scott.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT